Buck Stove Model 24 Coal Stove with Black Door FP 24 (DISCONTINUED MODEL)
The Buck Stove Model 24 Offers a full view front glass door with an air wash system, large ash removal tray, heavy-duty cast iron grates, and door for many years of value-packed service.
With options of Queen Anne Cast or Gold plated legs and the option of a blower this coal stove fits a coal burner mold.
- Color: Black
- Fuel Type: Regular Coal or Anthracite coal
- Vent Type: Coal Chimney Vent
- Specifically designed to burn coal for greatest heating efficiency
- Rated heating capacity of 800 to 2500 square feet
- Firebox volume of 2.5 cubic feet
- Features a standard ash pan for easy cleanup
- Optional heat circulating blower is available (Sold Separately)
- Not approved for use in prefabricated and mobile homes
- Overall stove weight: 417 pounds
- Uses 6" diameter stovepipe
- Non-catalytic open chamber design for ease of use
- Unit includes Large Ash Pan, Close Clearance Shield and Heavy Duty Cast Iron Gates
- 5-year warranty on the stove body
- Legs Sold Separately (Needed to complete this unit)
- Dimensions: 25" W x 21" D x 24 1/16" H
- Weight: 417 lbs
- Heating Capacity: 800 to 2500 sq.ft.
- Firebox Volume: 2.5 cu.ft.
- Approx. Coal Volume: 55 lbs
- Flue Size: 6"
- Hearth Pad Size: 33" W x 40" D''