Century Heating FW2800 Wood Stove CB00021
Items usually ship in 1-3 Business Days.
Please allow 3-8 Business Days For Delivery. Freight Orders Include FREE Delivery Appointment.
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered? Want to take advantage of a current sale but not ready to receive an item? No Problem! All orders receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need!
Please Contact Us for more details!
Century Heating FW2800 Wood Stove CB00021
- Medium size firebox, ideal for tight spaces
- Included: ash lip, air intake damper and rear air deflector
- Stainless steel top heat protector to extend the life of your appliance
- Cast iron door and ceramic glass
- EPA certified at 1.26 g/h
- Non-catalytic combustion system
- Designed and made in Canada
- Weight : 308 lbs
|Fuel type||Dry cordwood|
|Recommended heating area(3)||500 - 1,800 ft²|
|Overall firebox volume||1.9 ft³|
|EPA loading volume||1.44 ft³|
|Maximum burn time(3)||6 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood(4)||65,000 BTU/h (19 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||15,650 BTU/h (4.6 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate(4) (5)||23,300 BTU/h (6.83 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (HHV)(5) (6)||70%|
|Average overall efficiency-dry cordwood (LHV)(5) (7)||75%|
|Optimum efficiency(8) (9)||78%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency(11)||74 %|
|Average particulate emission rate(1)||1.26 g/h|
|Average CO(10)||58 g/h|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||Optional|
|Certified according to applicable standards||CAN/USA accredited laboratory|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system||Yes|
|Flue outlet diameter||6"|
|Type of chimney||CAN/ULC S629, UL 103 HT (2100 °F)|
|Minimum chimney height||15"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||24 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||24 7/8"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 3/8"|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Door opening size (Width)||17 1/4"|
|Door opening size (Height)||8"|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||14 7/8" x 9 1/4"|
|Firebox size (Width)||19 5/8"|
|Firebox size (Height)||11 7/8"|
|Firebox size (Depth)||13 1/2"|
|Maximum log length||18" (16" recommended)|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Baffle type||High quality vermiculite|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Warranty||Limited 5 years|
|Shipping weight||310 lb (141 kg)|
Clearance To Combustibles
|Size||Single wall pipe||Double wall pipe||Single wall pipe||
Double wall pipe
|Clearance - Back wall||14 1/2"||7 /12"||13"||7 1/2"|
|Clearance - Side wall||16"||16"||15"||15"|
|Clearance - Corner||12"||12"||12"||12"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||84"||84"||84"||84"|
The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
- Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
- Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
- This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
- The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
- As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
- Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
- Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
- The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
- Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
Let customers speak for us148 reviews
I love the fireplace. It looks amazing and goes with my modern style tv area. Easy to assemble and mount and so many wonderful color variations to use. With the holidays it has been fun changing the flame/rock color to go with the season. It does not give off a lot of heat but the area is a large open room with tile flooring. If I am sitting close to the fireplace I can feel the heat but at the highest setting I can not feel it on my couch. But it does help with knocking some of the chill out of a room. Great purchase!!
I ordered the same pellet stove from a different company on Oct 4, 2022 expecting delivery on Oct 21. When it did not show up I checked the tracking again and it then had a Nov 17, 2021 delivery date!!!! This was not acceptable, this is for my elderly mother's home, her heater is broken, and we decided on a pellet stove over the cost of dual pack repairs and propane this winter. I was finally able to get the other company to issue a refund after it was over 1 month from when I ordered it and they had to cover the freight from where ever it was back to the factory. I ordered this stove the same day. Yes, I was really nervous but it was a fair price and the salesman I spoke with was adamant it would ship out the next day from the same factory as the first one. The truck unloaded it on Nov 15, 2022!!!!! Very happy customer. There were a couple of slices in the packaging from shipping but no damage!!!!! Now the rush to get it installed and hopefully finish by this weekend for a toasty Thanksgiving dinner next week.
I do not know what went wrong with the first company, using 3rd party freight companies would be my guess, but it was an abysmal failure and they were trying to tell me that oversize freight can take up to 8 weeks, lol.
I have one in every bathroom in a house I built a few years ago and I put it in an apartment I renovated in NYC. It looks stunning and functions brilliantly
So far I'm impressed with the stove.I will find out as soon as it gets very cold.
Excellent product. Arrived within a week.