Drolet Eco-55 Pellet Stove With 4" Basement Venting Kit DP00070KVB
Items usually ship in 1-3 Business Days.
Please allow 3-8 Business Days For Delivery. Freight Orders Include FREE Delivery Appointment.
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered? Want to take advantage of a current sale but not ready to receive an item? No Problem! All orders receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need!
Please Contact Us for more details!
Drolet Eco-55 Pellet Stove With 4" Basement Venting Kit DP00070KVB
Easy to use and maintain, the Eco-55 pellet stove is ideal for heating spaces up to 2,000 ft². It features intuitive electronic control and easy to use thermostatic control. Cleaning is a breeze, with access to components that are removable without tools. Certified at only 0.96 g/h, the Eco-55 produces up to 39,260 BTU/h, and provides clean and efficient heating.
Included: 4'' Vortex pellet vent basement kit (one stove adapter, one 3"Ø to 4"Ø increaser stove adapter, two tees with cap, four pipe lengths: 12", 18", 24" and 36", one slip (adjustable section) - 9"L, two 90° elbows, one wall pass-thru, two wall supports and one jet cap), blower, ceramic glass, ash lip
- Burn time up to 51 hours (up to 120 hours with the optional hopper extension)
- Hopper capacity of 60 lb
- Top-feed burner
- EPA 2020 certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
- Weight : 319 lbs
|Fuel type (12)||Pellet (Premium grade or better)|
|Recommended heating area (10)||500 - 2,000 ft²|
|Hopper capacity||60 lb (27 kg)|
|Maximum burn time (10)||51 h|
|Maximum heat input rate (4)||39,260 BTU/h (11.5 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (5)||6,648 BTU/h (1.95 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (5)||28,540 BTU/h (8.36 kW)|
|Minimum average overall efficiency (HHV) (6) (8)||70.3 %|
|Maximum average overall efficiency (LHV) (6) (7)||75.8 %|
|Optimum efficiency (2)||78.4%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (9)||73 %|
|Burn rate||1.2 - 4.7 lb/h|
|Average particulate emission rate (3)||0.96 g/h|
|Average CO (11)||7.6 g/h|
|Average electrical power consumption for ignition cycle (1)||3.02A (360 W)|
|Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation (1)||1.3 - 2.5A (51 - 140 W)|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Baffle type||Stainless steel|
|Flue outlet diameter||3"|
|Chimney diameter||3" | 4"|
|Type of chimney||ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)|
|Overall dimension (Width)||25 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 5/8"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||29 1/2"|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176 CFM included|
|Voltage and frequency||120 VAC / 60 Hz|
|Noise level at 6 feet||47 dBa (+/- 3 dBa) - 60 dBa (+/- 3 dBa)|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||15 3/4" x 8 1/8"|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA, ASTM E2779|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, ASTM E1509|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Shipping weight||277 lb (126 kg)|
Clearance To Combustibles
|Clearance - Back wall||3"||3"|
|Clearance - Side wall||6"||6"|
|Clearance - Corner||3"||3"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||48"||48"|
The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
- Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
- Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
- This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
- Based on the maximum burn-rate and a dry energy value of pellet at 8,600 BTU/lb.
- As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
- Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
- Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
- Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
- The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
- Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, feed rate, fuel level, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
- Grades of pellet fuel are determined by organizations such as Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI), ENplus and CANplus.
Let customers speak for us148 reviews
I love the fireplace. It looks amazing and goes with my modern style tv area. Easy to assemble and mount and so many wonderful color variations to use. With the holidays it has been fun changing the flame/rock color to go with the season. It does not give off a lot of heat but the area is a large open room with tile flooring. If I am sitting close to the fireplace I can feel the heat but at the highest setting I can not feel it on my couch. But it does help with knocking some of the chill out of a room. Great purchase!!
I ordered the same pellet stove from a different company on Oct 4, 2022 expecting delivery on Oct 21. When it did not show up I checked the tracking again and it then had a Nov 17, 2021 delivery date!!!! This was not acceptable, this is for my elderly mother's home, her heater is broken, and we decided on a pellet stove over the cost of dual pack repairs and propane this winter. I was finally able to get the other company to issue a refund after it was over 1 month from when I ordered it and they had to cover the freight from where ever it was back to the factory. I ordered this stove the same day. Yes, I was really nervous but it was a fair price and the salesman I spoke with was adamant it would ship out the next day from the same factory as the first one. The truck unloaded it on Nov 15, 2022!!!!! Very happy customer. There were a couple of slices in the packaging from shipping but no damage!!!!! Now the rush to get it installed and hopefully finish by this weekend for a toasty Thanksgiving dinner next week.
I do not know what went wrong with the first company, using 3rd party freight companies would be my guess, but it was an abysmal failure and they were trying to tell me that oversize freight can take up to 8 weeks, lol.
I have one in every bathroom in a house I built a few years ago and I put it in an apartment I renovated in NYC. It looks stunning and functions brilliantly
So far I'm impressed with the stove.I will find out as soon as it gets very cold.
Excellent product. Arrived within a week.