Drolet Eco-55 Pellet Stove With 3'' Ground Floor Kit DP00070KVG
Please allow 1-3 Business Days for order handling.
Please allow 5-10 Business Days For Delivery. Freight Orders Include FREE Delivery Appointment.
Not Quite Ready to Get Your Product Delivered? Want to take advantage of a current sale but not ready to receive an item? No Problem! All orders receive special attention and we can hold items for as long as you need!
Please Contact Us for more details!
Drolet Eco-55 Pellet Stove With 3'' Ground Floor Kit DP00070KVG
Easy to use and maintain, the Eco-55 pellet stove is ideal for heating spaces up to 2,000 ft². It features intuitive electronic control and easy to use thermostatic control. Cleaning is a breeze, with access to components that are removable without tools. Certified at only 0.96 g/h, the Eco-55 produces up to 39,260 BTU/h, and provides clean and efficient heating.
Included: 4'' Vortex pellet ground floor kit (one stove adapter, one tee, one 12", 18" and 36" length of black stove pipe, one 9" length slip section, one 90° elbow, one wall pass-thru, two wall supports and one jet cap), blower, ceramic glass, ash lip
- Burn time up to 51 hours (up to 120 hours with the optional hopper extension)
- Hopper capacity of 60 lb
- Top-feed burner
- EPA 2020 certified
- Proudly made in Canada
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Certified for mobile home and alcove installation
- Weight : 303 lbs
|Fuel type (12)||Pellet (Premium grade or better)|
|Recommended heating area (10)||500 - 2,000 ft²|
|Hopper capacity||60 lb (27 kg)|
|Maximum burn time (10)||51 h|
|Maximum heat input rate (4)||39,260 BTU/h (11.5 kW)|
|Minimum overall heat output rate (5)||6,648 BTU/h (1.95 kW)|
|Maximum overall heat output rate (5)||28,540 BTU/h (8.36 kW)|
|Minimum average overall efficiency (HHV) (6) (8)||70.3 %|
|Maximum average overall efficiency (LHV) (6) (7)||75.8 %|
|Optimum efficiency (2)||78.4%|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency (9)||73 %|
|Burn rate||1.2 - 4.7 lb/h|
|Average particulate emission rate (3)||0.96 g/h|
|Average CO (11)||7.6 g/h|
|Average electrical power consumption for ignition cycle (1)||3.02A (360 W)|
|Average electrical power consumption for continuous operation (1)||1.3 - 2.5A (51 - 140 W)|
|Alcove installation approved||Yes|
|Mobile home approved||Yes, with fresh air intake|
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Baffle type||Stainless steel|
|Flue outlet diameter||3"|
|Chimney diameter||3" | 4"|
|Type of chimney||ULC/ORD-C441, CAN/ULC S609, UL 641 (TYPE L)|
|Overall dimension (Width)||25 1/4"|
|Overall dimension (Height)||32 5/8"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||29 1/2"|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176 CFM included|
|Voltage and frequency||120 VAC / 60 Hz|
|Noise level at 6 feet||47 dBa (+/- 3 dBa) - 60 dBa (+/- 3 dBa)|
|Door type||Single, glass with cast iron frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface - W x H||15 3/4" x 8 1/8"|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA Standard (emissions)||EPA, ASTM E2779|
|Canadian Standard (safety)||ULC S627|
|USA Standard (safety)||UL 1482, ASTM E1509|
|Certified according to applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|
|Shipping weight||277 lb (126 kg)|
Clearance To Combustibles
|Clearance - Back wall||3"||3"|
|Clearance - Side wall||6"||6"|
|Clearance - Corner||3"||3"|
|Clearance - Base of the unit to ceiling**||48"||48"|
The information given on the certification label affixed to the appliance always overrides the information published in any other media (owner's manual, catalogues, flyers, magazines and/or web sites).
Some appliances have been tested with a low ceiling. Before setting up your unit, refer to the installation manual.
- Unless stated otherwise, measures were taken directly at the main power source and include all electrical components present in the appliance.
- Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
- This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
- Based on the maximum burn-rate and a dry energy value of pellet at 8,600 BTU/lb.
- As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
- Efficiency based on radiated and delivered heat when allowing cycling from high to low burn to simulate thermostat demand.
- Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
- Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
- 9The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the solid fuels into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
- Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft, heat loss factors, climate, fuel type, feed rate, fuel level, and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature considering that the space configuration and the presence of heat distribution systems have a significant impact in making heat circulation optimum.
- Grades of pellet fuel are determined by organizations such as Pellet Fuels Institute (PFI), ENplus and CANplus.
Let customers speak for us158 reviews
Silkroad Exclusive 72" Double Vanity with Ivory Ceramic Undermount Sinks HYP-0722-T-UIC-72
Love this stove. Just bought a hopper extension for it. Extra 10 hours.
Glen and his team are great to work with. You will be satisfied with there service.
Honestly, we never thought our drafty old house (emphasis on old) could be warm in the winter, but ComfortBilt is proving us wrong. This is the second ComfortBilt stove we bought, one is in our living room, this one went in the basement, and the change of temperature in our house is impossible to describe. This is the first time since we moved in that I can walk around the kitchen (the coldest room in the house as it faces north) in a pair of socks without my feet freezing. From now on, these are the only stoves we will ever invest any money in. They have quite literally been life changing.
Set up my HP22i a few days after I received it. There was some shipping damage to the screen panel which was taken care of very quickly. I received a new screen panel within about a week. The stove works very well and puts out a pretty good amount of heat, the blower is not really that noticeable. I am still working on testing the various modes. On manual lowest setting, I burn a bag of pellets in about 12 hrs. I have not yet experimented with other modes so we will see. I like the look of the stove and it seems to be nicely constructed. It exhausts properly and I get no noticeable smoke or odor from the burning of the pellets in the house which is nice compared to my old pellet insert.
I have only burned this stove for a couple of days but so far it has worked great. It looks good and works well I'm happy.