First Team Astro Express-SBS Competition Aluminum Volleyball System w/o Sockets
First Team's Astro™ competition volleyball set makes lightweight, high performance volleyball equipment affordable!
The Astro™ volleyball system is constructed of 3 1/2" x 1/4" wall high strength aluminum. Volleyball net is tensioned with our high grade precision wormgear crank with folding handle. First Team's wormgear net tensioning crank is exceptionally safe with no "backdrive" common with inferior net tensioners. Net height adjustments from 78" to 98" are quick and easy with Astro volleyball sets using our internal spring telescoping piston design. Slide the inner telescoping tube up or down and turn knob to secure volleyball standards in place. Net heights are displayed on the telescoping tube. Astro volleyball systems include 3 1/2" uprights, net tensioner, our top of the line competition volleyball net made with KEVLAR, protective rope covers, antenna set, chain net height gauge and upright padding. Upright padding is available in 16 colors. And don't forget, when you purchase an Astro™ volleyball system First Team will custom letter the upright padding at no extra charge!
The entire system meets all NCAA, National High School Federation and USVBA rules. All Astro™ volleyball systems are covered by First Team's Lifetime Limited Warranty.
- 3 1/2" diameter aluminum post construction
- Quickly Adjusts to all volleyball net heights
- Two court system includes: 3 posts, net, padding, antennas and height gauge
- Free Post Pad Lettering!
- Meets all NCAA, USVBA and NHSF requirements
- Made in USA
- Product Weight: 210 lbs
- 5" x .25" wall high-strength aluminum
- Wormgear net tensioning crank
- Bottom rope tensioner and rope covers
- Side tape tensioners
- Side-by-side systems available
- Net height indicator
- Free lettering upon request