NXR 36" Stainless Steel Pro-Style Natural Gas Range with 5.5 cu.ft. Convection Oven SC3611
The NXR SC model, the all stainless steel professional style gas range designed to be the centerpiece of your kitchen, bringing the look and feel of a commercial restaurant-style range into your home.
- 6 German made single-stack burners featuring high power 18,000 BTU and low power 6,000 BTU, 10,000 BTU broiler burner, 22,000 BTU oven burner
- Convection fan allows for even cooking
- Easy to clean black porcelain drip pan
- Extra-large 5.5 cu. ft. oven capacity. Extra-large oven window provides better visibility and allows better monitoring so oven temperatures can be kept steady without opening the door
- 2 years warranty
- Dimensions: 36" x 27.5" x 40.2"
- Oven Capacity: 5.5 cu ft.
- Cooking Area: 34" x 22.5"
Window size: 25.4" x 11.8"
- All 6 German burners
- 18,000 - 6,000 BTU variable
Our 36” range comes with six burners. The NXR SC offers the ultimate versatility and each burner has a purpose. Boil water quickly with the high power 18,000 BTU, simmer delicate sauces with the low power 6,000 BTU, and everything in between. Underneath it all, the NXR SC is made up of globally sourced parts selected specifically to perform.
Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grates compliment sealed gas burners. You can see and feel the professional style grates. The higher elevation maximizes the effectiveness of our German made burners.
Slick Silver Accent Knobs
Heavy duty, slick silver commercial temperature knobs with silk screen print lets you set the perfect temperature.
Onyx Black Porcelain Coating
NXR coats the oven with onyx black porcelain to make cleaning easier.
Convection Cooking & Halogen Lights
Our Convection Fan is designed to create even cooking, producing heavenly breads, pastries and roasts. Two Halogen lights at 25 Volts each allow for better oven visibility.
The oven’s broiler burner will allow you to show off your cooking abilities – exposing your food directly to high heat, searing and sealing in flavor, perfect for quickly cooking thin cuts of meat.